Are you an investor, what do you invest in,
- Art, cars, stocks, bonds, education for your children and the list goes on and on
When do you invest,
- When what you are interested in is at it's highest, after a split or it's lowest?
- An opportunity to purchase in an area that was unattainable a few years ago, for example
- being closer to the Beach
- Being in Old Naples where you can walk to everything,
- our famous 5th Ave S and 3rd Ave S. shopping districts where you will find restaurants (many with side walk cafes), boutiques, Art galleries, Von Liebig Art museum,
- or if you are a boater consider Aqualane Shores or Port Royal where you will have a boat dock and unobstructed direct access (no bridges) to the Gulf, or Little Harbour.
- Some buyers are looking to down size or up size realizing the bonus is the current buyers market.
I would like to know what you think?
Agnes Tabor, REALTOR
PREMIERE PLUS REALTY