I was thinking, "why would anyone want to move to Collier County" and came up with these 5 ideas.
- Weather is usualy first on the list usually 70's in the winter never reached 100 degrees in all the years they have been recording the weather.
- Our beaches are rated among the top 10 in the country
- A diverse group of communities which could be on the beach, golf course or
within a short drive to our white sandy beaches
- Attractions like the Philharmonic where you will find such featured artist like Henry Winkler "the Fonz"and performances of Little House on the Prairie and Miami City Ballet. Sudgen Community Theatre. Naples Pier which at one time was the only access to Naples bringing you to our Third Street Historical district, the birth place of Olde Naples.
- Collier County has an investment in home owners and the services it provides
No time to be bored in Collier County our weather allows for many outdoor activities from sunrise to enjoying our unbelievable sunsets where the sun appears to drop into the Gulf. Enjoy our many theatres and parks or take a stroll around 5th Avenue and the 3rd Street Historical District.
Move to Naples!
Agnes Tabor REALTOR in Naples