Naples is many things, today it's City Fest with 15 days of sights, sounds and good food all centered around Old Naples.
- Can you imagine the 7 Places where you will find the many visitors in Naples for the next 2 weeks?
- Old Naples, everyone seems to be drawn to Old Naples, to some people Old Naples Is Naples. Old Naples is a city unto itself, a hub located at the furthest southern end of Naples south of here you will find our many boating and beach homes located in the communities of , Aqualane Shores, Royal Harbour and Port Royal with access to the Gulf of Mexico thru Naples Bay and Gordon Pass.
- 5th Avenue South most often the first place visitors come when they think about Naples. with its shops, Restaurants, sidewalk cafe's, boutiques and fine Art Galleries.
- Third Street South Historical District an original and actually where it all began this is the land mass immediately accessable to Naples Pier which at one time was the only way to gain access to Naples.
- Tin City located steps to Old Naples on the East Trail (41) and Naples Bay; restaurants, fishing docks and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Designer District located just east of 5th Avenue south and North of Tin City.
- Bay Front located on Naples Bay surrounded by buildings that give a feeling of Italy, engulfed by fine shops, restaurants, and access to the Gulf of Mexico with average water temperatures of 78.1.
- Crayton Cove, on Naples Bay just south of Tin City and East of the Third Street Historical District, surrounded by Luxury condos, with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico.
City Festivities created with an understanding of what our visitors and residents of Naples have grown to expect from the City of Naples. Old Naples is a lifestyle where you live to walk or bike from you beach front home or condo to the Naples Beach, Naples Pier, 5th Avenue South, Third Street Historical District and Tin City