- 6,686 residential structures
- 1,264 commercial structures
- 43 high-rise structures
- 7,666 acres or 11.98 sq. miles of land
- The city limit area is 16.47 square miles
- A total population of 19,537
- 2012 total market value $ 17,730,212,166
- The City of Naples currently is rated a Class 2 (Fire Rating) Community by the ISO (Insurance Services Organization). A Class 1 rating is the highest rating and a 10 rating is the lowest. This high rating benefits our residents by allowing them to purchase property insurance at a reduced rate.
- The City of Naples has once again been awarded a Class 6 rating by the CRS (Community Rating System). This high rating allows residents to realize a 20% reduction in the cost of obtaining flood insurance.
- The City of Naples currently rated a Class 3 BCEGS (Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule) for both residential and commercial buildings. A Class 1 rating is the highest rating and a Class 10 is the lowest. This high rating benefits our residents by allowing them to purchase property insurance at a reduced rate.
What are your current real estate wants and needs; start your search here https://homeasap.com/agneshtabor ?
Agnes Tabor, Florida Licensed Real Estate Professional
ABR® - Accredited Buyers Agent
e-PRO® - Electronic Internet Professional
MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert