Sunday, August 14, 2016

I am an 

ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative!

  • What does that mean, why would you need me,
  • Can you help me negotiate, price, conditions etc,
  • Will you be there throughout the transaction process,
  • Do I need you if buying new construction,
My job is to first listen to you, my buyers, to determine your motivation, time line, lifestyle, what are your families "Wants and Needs" and  budget.
  • Is this an investment,
  • Permanent residence,
Geographic location is first, whether to be close to the beach, in a golf community or a preferred school district?

What  are your current real estate wants and needs?

Agnes Tabor REALTOR®,
ABR® - Accredited Buyers Agent
e-PRO® - Electronic Internet Professional
CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
239-564-0384  agnes@agnestabor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment